matchacha asked: 7 63 64 79 83 88 91 127 128 136 189 192 196 202 206 209
7. Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality:
Gemini characteristics: adaptable, versatile, communicative, witty, intellectual, eloquent, youthful, lively, nervous, tense, superficial, inconsistent, cunning, inquisitive
For the most part I agree on the nervous-tense-inconsistent part. I can be very fickle and super moody and I am SUCH nervous (and paranoid) person. I’d like to think I’m ~*~youthful~*~ and ~*~lively~*~ and oh how I wish I was witty…
63. A quote you try to live by:
I wish I had a quote to live by. Idk, I think I don’t have a mantra? I wish I did tho aaa
64. A famous person you’ve been compared to:
Well I remember when I dyed my long hair black, one of my friends said that I reminded her of Garcia (a character from Criminal Minds). When I was younger and had short hair my dad said I very barely resembled Mandy Moore. It was a good laugh.
79. You favorite ice cream?
Always vanilla!!!!!!! I really love mango ice cream too!
83. What is your favorite flower?
SUNFLOWERS HANDS DOWN. Also, pansies.
88. Which mythological creature are you most like? Why?
A unicorn. Because why not?
91. Say 2 facts about your favorite things:
One of them has taken up way too much space on my computer/external HD. One of them involves a foreign language.
127. What is the first thing you noticed in someone?
Usually their hair I think?
128. Are looks important in a relationship?
I think so. Maybe not the most important, but still somewhat important one way or another. (I mean you’ll be looking at that face a lot so may as well be easy on the eyes?)
136. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
“Ohhh really??? Omg since when???”
189. A book you want to read/have recently read:
I recently finished The Little Prince! It made me cry.
192. Do you like watching what type of movies?
I’m not much of a movie buff so I barely watch any movies. If any prolly just comedy?
196. You’re given $10,000…under one condition: you cannot keep the money for yourself. Who would you give it to?
My parents. Derp.
202. What is the first curse word that comes to mind?
The F one.
206. Press ctrl+v and post:
(I did this and then what was pasted was the entire copy of all the questions, because I pasted them on a notepad. Naturally I removed it because it was uber long.)
209. A drunken story:
HAHAHAHA well one time I was at my aunt’s place, and we were drinking Bacardi 151. I drank too fast. I ended up puking in the toilet and not being able to go home until early in the morning. I was just groaning and falling asleep on the couch for the rest of the night.